Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Millions of sins

By the actions we have committed, we are separated from Waheguru (GOD), We committed millions of sins in our previous and this life and we continue to commit more, and no intention to stop committing further. Sin can only be washed if we do simran, we do not have power and desire to do Simran. Power and desire to do simran comes from Gur Sikh's Sangat and Gurbani, for which we do not have time. 

I do not consider myself as a guest in this world, Waheguru is going to make my permanent home here, and be ready to wanders through countless incarnations. 

From outside, I am human being in form and name, though by my deeds, I am dog.


Where there's a will there's a way – Way we are going, we are definitely determined to ruin ourselves. 

No comments: